These Oscar Night bingo cards are one of the easiest Oscar Party ideas out there! Just print, hand out to your guests, and play along as awards are handed out all night long. Perfect for play while you’re eating yummy Oscar party food!
As cliche as a date night of dinner and the movies sounds, it’s actually one of my favorites. I love seeing movies in theaters with a big tub of lightly buttered popcorn and a reclining chair. There’s just something magical about seeing them on the big screen with no distractions rather than trying to balance watching them at home months later while there are a million other things I’m supposed to be doing.
Last year was a great year for movies, and I have no idea how they could even choose nominees for the Oscars this year. But they did, and I’m excited to see who wins on February 26th! One of my favorite things to do for Oscar night is to host a little party with my friends and play Oscar Night bingo with these free printable bingo cards I made.
Oscar Party Ideas
One of my favorite things to do for Oscar night is to host a little party with my friends. I like to keep it smaller than normal so everyone can have a seat to actually watch the big show.
Oscar Party Ideas: Invitations
There are so many cute invitation ideas out there. Here are just a couple of my favorites!
Oscar Party Ideas: Oscar Night Bingo Cards
I made printable Oscar Night bingo cards last year that were such a hit that I decided to make them again this year. The cards are filled with the names of movies and actors/actresses who are nominated for either best picture, best actor/actress, best supporting actor/actress, or best animated featured film. Not all nominees will show up on every card, but they’re all included somewhere in the bingo card set.
You can play in one of two ways:
- People cover up spaces any time a person or a movie on their card is mentioned or shown on screen. This version makes it easier for people to bingo.
- People only cover up spaces if the person or movie actually wins an award. For movies, the movie can win any award (cinematrography, sound editing, best original screenplay, etc.) over the course of the night – not just the best picture award. This makes it a bit harder because people have to find a card with people/movies that they think are going to win. Everyone picks their own card ahead of time based on who they think is going to win.
I made 12 different bingo cards in this free printable set. If for some reason you need more, email me and I’ll make you some additional cards to use. To print the cards, simply click here or the image below to download the free printable PDF document. Print out on white paper, cut, and hand out to guests. I used yellow Reese’s Pieces as markers but gold Rolos or Hersheys chocolate would be a great choice as well.
Oscar Night Bingo Prizes
You can’t play bingo without prizes and these fun Oscar Night bingo prizes are inspired by some of the movie nominees as well as the leading men and ladies.
- Gold Trophy Awards (give them their own Oscar!)
- Moana Soundtrack (it’s amazing!)
- Ryan Gosling Notebook
- AMC gift card or movie tickets
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- The Official History of the Oscars Book
Oscar Party Ideas: Other Oscar Night Activities
If bingo isn’t your thing, try one of these other Oscar Night activities instead:
Oscar Party Ideas: Food
A party isn’t a party without food and all of these fun recipes are inspired by Oscar nominated movies!
- Hidden Figures Moon Pies
- La La Land Baked Cajun Chicken Skewers
- Moana Inspired Coconut Chicken Tenders
- Moonlight Miami Mule Cocktail
- Manchester by the Sea Smoked Salmon Fish and Chips
Oscar Party Ideas: Oscar Night Decorations
Don’t forget the decorations! I made this simple Oscar night garland a few years back that would be perfect or try out one of these other decorations you can just order online!
- Red Carpet Runner
- VIP Stage Door Entrance Door Cover (this would be so fun on your front door)
- Hollywood Night Photo Booth Props
- Movie Reel Cupcake Holder (reminds me of something from Cupcake Wars!)
- Hollywood Themed Party Supplies
How are you watching the Oscars this year?