These beef bacon and ranch sliders are the perfect appetizer for an outdoor barbecue or backyard bash! Simply grill up your beef, add some crispy bacon, and top with buttermilk ranch dip for one of the best slider recipes you’ll ever try.
Bacon Ranch Sliders
One of our favorite things to do during the summer is grill. Grill hot dogs. Grill hamburgers. Grill chicken. Or even grill corn to put in my husband’s infamous white chicken chili. There’s just something about the grilled flavor that says summer to me. So I hope you are all ready for plenty of recipes that are perfect for grilling and outdoor parties!
I’m starting the grilling season off with one of our favorite things to grill for 4th of July – bacon ranch beef sliders. They’re simply mini hamburgers topped with delicious crispy bacon and Heluva Good! Buttermilk Ranch Dip.
Or if you prefer something a bite more bold, Heluva Good! actually offers a variety of different flavors of dips that would all be good on these sliders! The ranch is a much more flavorful replacement for mayo and the creamy dip contrasts perfectly with the crispy bacon and the juicy and tender burger.
We almost always have Heluva Good! dips in our refrigerator because it makes snacking easya nd delicious. If you don’t already have some on hand, find where to get the Heluva Good! Buttermilk Ranch Dip near you. You will find it in the dairy aisle in whatever store carries the product.
You can top them with other things you normally put on a burger like lettuce and tomatoes or just stick with the bacon ranch and beef like I do. And if you have any leftover ranch, serve it up with some grilled veggies or potato chips to go with the sliders.
Speaking of summer, don’t let your chips get caught naked this summer! Enter Heluva Good!s summer sweepstakes here for your chance to win fun summer essentials for the ultimate Heluva Good! Summer!
Bacon Ranch Beef Sliders
- 1 lb ground beef divided into six small patties
- Adobe seasoning
- 6 slices bacon cooked, crispy
- 1/4 cup Heluva Good! Buttermilk Ranch Dip
- 6 slider buns
- Tomatoes sliced
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of each small hamburger patty with salt, pepper, and adobe seasoning.
- Cook ground beef patties for five minutes on each side or or until cooked to your preference.
- Place slider patty on a slider bun and top with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and Heluva Good! Buttermilk Ranch Dip.
Serve With These Bacon Ranch Sliders
Serve the sliders up at a party with these other delicious sides, drinks, and desserts!
- Maple bacon Texas sheet cake
- Sweet and Salty S’mores
- Strawberries and Cream Salad
- Sweet Kale Salad
- Sparkling Watermelon Juice
- Brazilian Lemonade