These chocolate peanut butter bites are about as simple and yummy as desserts come!
A couple of Christmases ago for our graham cracker decorating party, I made reallycsimple chocolate and peanut butter graham bites that only use five ingredients and take just a few minutes to make. And they’re the perfect little bite-sized treat for people to just pop in their mouth and keep on decorating. All you have to do is crush up the graham crackers, mix peanut butter with chocolate, and layer the two in mini muffin tins!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites
- 1 sleeve graham crackers or 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (if you prefer sweeter, use milk chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbs sugar
- 2 Tbs butter , melted
- Crush graham crackers to create graham cracker crumbs.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Mix butter, graham cracker crumbs, and sugar together until well combined.
- Put mini cupcake wrappers in mini muffin tin. Fill each cup with graham cracker mixture, press down lightly.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Mix melted chocolate with peanut butter.
- Top graham cracker crumbs with chocolate peanut butter mixture.
- Chill in refrigerator until set. Serve chilled.