Very Berry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
This red, white, and blue berry smoothie bowl recipe is easy to make, delicious, and a great breakfast to start the day!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 Cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 whole banana
- 2 TBS raw honey
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Veggie Blend
- Fresh blueberries , strawberries, banana
- 1/4 cup granola
Mix all ingredients, excluding the granola, in blender and blend.
Pour smoothie into bowl.
Top with fresh blueberries, strawberries, granola, nuts, and other toppings as desired. Eat immediately.
Calories: 763kcal | Carbohydrates: 156g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 156mg | Potassium: 1183mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 112g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 61.5mg | Calcium: 410mg | Iron: 2.1mg