By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. All products are digital products unless specifically noted otherwise. All sales of digital material are non-refundable.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials from Play Party Plan’s website on Life for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
The materials on Play Party Plan’s website are provided as is. Play Party Plan does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials.
The materials appearing on Play Party Plan’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.Play Party Plan does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.Play Party Plan may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.Play Party Plan does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Play Party Plan has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Play Party Plan of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. When purchasing a product or requesting a free download, your email address will be added to the Play Party Plan email list.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.