This three ingredient creamy lemonade recipe has gone viral on TikTok for a reason. It’s super easy to make, delicious, and a great summer drink for a hot day!
Have you seen the creamy lemonade trend that’s been going viral on TikTok? I love creating my own versions of viral TikTok recipes and this one’s a fun one!
And honestly, even if you’re not a TikTok user – this creamy drink is still perfect for a hot summer day!
I’ve already shared a bunch of different lemonades recipes from homemade strawberry lemonade to blueberry lemonade and even strawberry lemonade popsicles! This creamy lemonade recipe is just the latest and maybe the greatest if you’re into creamy drinks!
It’s called creamy lemonade because it looks creamy, not necessarily because it tastes creamy. The sweetened condensed milk in the recipe gives it that kind of filmy and creamy look rather than clear look of regular lemonade!
It’s a different taste and an odd combination, but one that you’ll hopefully love! It reminds me a lot of a Brazilian lemonade recipe (or I guess they call it Brazilian limeade).
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Simple – this could be the easiest drink you’ll make all year. Dump the ingredients in and mix together!
- Make it frozen – you can either drink this chilled over ice toss in the blender and make a frozen lemonade instead!
- Lemons – since the lemon is a huge part of the flavor, you really want to use fresh-squeezed lemon juice for this recipe! You need 1 cup of fresh lemon juice, which I found to be somewhere around four lemons.
- Sweetened condensed milk – if you want this to be less creamy, you can use 1/4 cup of the sweetened condensed milk with 1/2 cup of sugar or 1/3 cup of simple syrup instead of the full can. But I recommend trying the recipe as written first! If you want to make a dairy-free version, you can also use coconut milk (mixed with the coconut cream) instead, but I recommend it this way!
Did you notice there’s no extra sugar added to this? Unlike traditional lemonade that adds cane sugar, this creamy lemonade gets all of its sweetness from the sweetened condensed milk!
How to Make Creamy Lemonade
Alright, are you ready for this?
Start by squeezing your lemons if you haven’t already.
You need one cup of lemon juice, which I found to be around three lemons when I was using my citrus juicer. You may need closer to five if juicing by hand or if you have small lemons.
Add cold water, four cups of water to be exact, to a 2-quart large pitcher.
Add lemon juice to the pitcher and stir it in.
Add the entire can of sweetened condensed milk (make sure to check out the ingredient notes in the recipe card if you want it less creamy or more like a classic lemonade).
Stir until they’re well combined. And that’s literally it until you’re ready to serve!
Serve over ice and garnish lemon slices. I recommend adding ice to individual glasses if the lemonade will be sitting out for a while. Otherwise, you can add the ice cubes directly to the pitcher to chill the lemonade before serving!
That’s it, seriously easiest recipe ever! I made this for both my sons this week and it was a huge hit. Pretty sure my 2-year-old drank half the pitcher!
How to Make Frosted Lemonade
Want to turn this into a frosted lemonade kind of like they serve at Chick Fil-A? Add the water, lemon juice, sweetened condensed milk, and 2 cups of ice to a blender. Blend until you get a nice frosted lemonade texture!
Serve immediately garnished with whipped cream and cherries!
Keep this in the refrigerator to enjoy within two days. After two days, it’s time to toss it and make a new batch!
Roll out your lemons on the counter before squeezing to get more juice out of each lemon! I also recommend using an actual citrus juicer (I have one like this that I love) rather than just squeezing by hand – you’ll get more juice that way saving money in the long run by being able to use less lemons.
This creamy lemonade makes a great frozen lemonade simply by adding 2 cups of ice to the lemonade mixture and blending until you get the texture you want. Or you could turn this into lemonade popsicles by freezing the whipped lemonade in popsicle molds!
If you would like this to be sweeter, you can add 1/4 cup granulated sugar or 1/3 cup simple syrup to the recipe. Either one will take the sweetness up a notch if you prefer more sweet and less tart.
More Easy Drinks
If you like this creamy lemonade recipe, you’ll love these other super simple drinks!
- Halloween punch – this super fun green colored punch gets a Halloween twist with the addition of eyeballs and edible body parts!
- Homemade limeade – if you like lemonade, you’ll love this slightly sweet, slightly tart limeade!
- Frozen hot chocolate – another nice refreshing drink, this one is perfect for chocolate lovers!
- Cotton candy drink – this fun drink inspired by another viral TikTok trend is not only fun to make but also delicious!
- Strawberry mocktail – strawberries, simple syrup, and citrus make this on of the most refreshing drinks ever!
Creamy Lemonade Recipe
- 4 cups water
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice about 4 lemons
- 4 cups ice
- 1 lemon sliced thinly for garnish (optional)
- Add water to a 2-quart pitcher.4 cups water
- Add lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk to the pitcher. Stir until the three are completely mixed together.14 oz sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- Serve with ice and garnished with lemon slices.1 lemon, 4 cups ice
Leave a Comment