This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions and ideas are 100% honest and my own. #FireUpTheGrill #CollectiveBias
There are few things better in the summer than a glass of ice cold lemonade. This easy Brazilian lemonade recipe is a great addition to your favorite summer drink recipes!
One of my favorite things about visiting my family in Kansas is the fact that my parents have a full-size grill and an outdoor patio at their house. Since I live in a small townhouse with very little outdoor space, being able to actually have a BBQ and eat the food outside in the beautiful summer weather is a big deal.
After our fun grocery trip, we grilled up some Mexican inspired chicken, chopped up veggies for a salad, and cut up some fresh watermelon.
As soon as I told my sister I wanted to do a backyard BBQ she immediately started talking about this amazing Brazilian lemonade she’d had with one of her friends at school that she wanted to make. I’m not one to turn down any kind of lemonade, and I’m glad I didn’t. It’s absolutely delicious and super easy to make!
Brazilian Lemonade Recipe
This Brazilian lemonade starts by pulsing water, sugar, and fresh limes together in a blender. Then add in some peach mango Kool-Aid and pulse again. Strain out the limes then finish it off with a little sweetened condensed milk to add some thickness and serve over lots of ice! It’s really the perfect finishing touch to an outdoor summer meal or BBQ.
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 cups water
- 6 T sweetened condensed milk
- 4 limes , cut up in quarters (including peel)
- 2/3 packet of peach mango Kool-Aid
- Combine sugar, limes, and water in blender. Pulse 5 times.
- Add Kool-Aid to blender and pulse 3 times to combine.
- Pour mixture through strainer to remove limes and pulp.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled or serve over plenty of ice.