These fun St. Patrick’s Day trivia questions are a great way to entertain family and friends on St. Patrick’s Day! See how many questions everyone can answer to earn points or just have fun!
St. Patrick’s Day is just over a week away and in our house, we’re getting ready for a big out of town celebration! My husband’s family is part Irish so we always do a leprechaun hunt, enjoyed corned beef and cabbage with mashed potatoes, and of course wear green.
This year I thought it would be fun to come up with some St. Patrick’s Day trivia questions that we can take with us on our flight next week to get in the spirit of the holiday!
I’ll be adding them to a backpack with this St. Patrick’s Day i-Spy and this St. Patrick’s Day word search just for some fun activities for the plane. Having all sorts of activities is my best tip for traveling with toddlers!
These trivia questions range from easier to a little more challenging so you can use them with any age! Kids likely won’t know all of the answers (honestly, some adults may not) but feel free to pick and choose the questions you want to use with your group!
How to Use
The first thing you need to do is print out the trivia card. You can get the cards either in my shop here or download them at the bottom of this post.
Once they’re printed out, there are a couple of ways you can use them. Or at least a couple of ideas that I have. You’re welcome to use them in any way you want!
- Place the cards around for people to ask questions to each other (use the cards with answers on them).
- Ask one question to the entire group and the first person to answer wins a small prize or a point.
- Ask one question to the group and have people write down their answers. The person who answers the most correct overall wins a point.
- Split into teams, ask questions, and have teams answer the questions. Each correct answer wins a point and the team with the most points at the end of the questions wins.
Ask questions virtually for some simple St. Patrick’s Day fun! These questions are great for classes of students, work groups, or even families who just want a little fun!
Split the question cards into difficulty levels so that if you’re playing with various age groups, you can make sure to include both easy and difficult questions.
Split your teams with varying ages on each team if you’re doing multi-generations. That’ll give each team the best chance at getting the most points rather than splitting for example kids versus adults.
I tried to include some super easy softball questions for kids as well as questions that will be more challenging for any age unless you already know the facts. So these questions really could be good for any age, just understand like most trivia questions, you’re not going to know them all.
Download the trivia card at the bottom of this post or get a copy in my shop here.
I have a ton of fun trivia questions for all sorts of holidays and occasions. You can see all of my trivia games here.
More St. Patrick’s Day Ideas
- Chase the Rainbow Game – in this fun game, your only goal is to the last person standing with a bag of Skittles! Super fun for any age!
- St. Patrick’s Day Activities – 30 of the best St. Patrick’s Day activities for any age – kids, teens, and adults!
- St. Patrick’s Day Would You Rather – fun would you rather questions and game ideas inspired by the luckiest holiday of the year!
- Lucky Dice game – roll the dice and try your best to end up with a lucky coin rather than an unlucky one! This fun game is family-friendly and great for all ages!
- St. Patrick’s Day cupcakes – delicious pot of gold cupcakes with a twisted rainbow frosting and a surprise inside!
Looking for more PRINTABLE GAMES?
Download the Trivia Questions
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you’d rather not provide your email, you can get a copy in my shop here.
If you do not see the form, click here to get to it.
If you do not see the email immediately after you fill out the form, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!
The file will include:
- Set of trivia cards with no answers
- Set of trivia cards (same questions) with answers
Leave a Comment