Whether you want to make a keepsake like a handprint turkey or something that’ll just keep the kids entertained for a few hours, these fun turkey crafts for kids of all ages are perfect! All of these Thanksgiving crafts take only a few supplies and just minutes to make, perfect for some Thanksgiving fun!
As my boys get older, they’re getting more into making things, like this ghost craft we did for Halloween that my younger son just loved helping with.
I’ve found that simple crafts are best because neither of them really have a long attention span when it comes to complicated crafts.
And since we are at home for Thanksgiving this year AND the boys are out of school, I thought I’d come up with some Thanksgiving crafts for kids that we can do during that time. Crafts are the perfect Thanksgiving activities for any holiday festivities!
And of course, I’m sharing all of these easy turkey crafts with you!
I searched Google, Facebook, Pinterest, and even TikTok (do you follow me there – if not, you should @playpartyplan) to find the best Thanksgiving crafts out there! These are simple, cute, and ones that kids will actually enjoy making.
Edible Turkey Crafts
Let’s start it off where Thanksgiving really shines – the food! All of these crafts are edible turkey crafts, so not only cute but also delicious! Making these with kids is a fun way to include a craft and make snacks for Thanksgiving dinner!
Handprint/Footprint Turkey Crafts
Since I already mentioned it, let’s talk next about some fun keepsake type Thanksgiving crafts – cute turkeys made using handprints, footprints, etc. These are ones to put in their box to keep forever, or at least until they get older!
Paper Turkey Crafts
Next up are probably the simplest of the entire group – turkeys made out of paper (plus most often a pair of googly eyes). These ones are great for practicing scissors, gluing, and basic craft skills!
Other Turkey Crafts
And last but definitely not least (some of my these are my personal favorites) are the turkey crafts made out of different materials! These are really some of the most fun ideas on this entire list so I hope you got this far!
More Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
If you like these turkey crafts for kids, you’ll love these other kid-friendly Thanksgiving activities!
- Pick a turkey game – this creative turkey hunt game has everyone hiding and finding turkeys to win points or prizes!
- Thanksgiving scavenger hunt – the ultimate scavenger hunt full of riddles, clues, and lots of searching to find a Thanksgiving surprise at the end!
- Thanksgiving games – tons of Thanksgiving games all ready to be played minute to win it style on on their own!
- Turkey coloring pages – a set of 10 different Thanksgiving coloring pages that include turkeys, pilgrims, food, and more!
- Roll a turkey – a printable game that includes rolling a die to build your very own turkey!