These printable Valentine’s Day coloring pages are great for keeping kids entertained during a classroom party or an Valentine’s Day activity for any day leading up to the day of love! With ten different Valentine’s Day coloring sheets, they’re a great way to celebrate the holiday with kids at home or in a classroom setting.
Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages
Valentine’s Day is typically thought of as a romantic holiday full of chocolates, flowers, and love letters. While all the cupid stuff is great, young kids could care less getting a date night cards.
One of the things I get asked for the most is ideas for preschoolers and elementary aged kids, so I am always trying to find fun ways to celebrate the holiday with younger kids.
One of the ways I have found to be successful is coloring sheets. They’re a simple but an easy way to introduce young kids to the holiday while keeping them entertained!
These Valentine’s Day coloring sheets sheets can easily be made into valentines for kids to hand out to their loved ones or just put them out in a classroom setting for an easy activity during the week leading up to Valentine’s Day!
They’re also a great quiet break if you’re going to do one of these Valentine’s Day games that are a little more active and crazy!
Why you’ll love this
- Simple designs – featuring classic Valentine’s symbols like teddy bears and candy that make for simple coloring that’s perfect for younger kids.
- Free printable – get all these pages right from your home by simply downloading the printable Valentines Day coloring pages.
- Can double as a Valentine’s Day card – shrink the free Valentine’s Day coloring pages and print on card stock to make easy cards that you can color on the front and write on the back! They’re perfect for sending home to family members!
How to Prep
This Valentine coloring sheet printable pack is really easy to use. Print out the printable cards you want to use, provide some coloring utensils, and let kids get to it!
There’s a reason coloring pages are so popular – they’re inexpensive, kids always have lots of fun with them, and they take very little effort on the organizer’s part!
- Print in full size in black and white for best results.
- For easiest coloring, print on white paper.
- You can print one, some, or all of the designs at a time.
Ten Different Designs
The best part about these Valentine coloring sheets is the variety of designs that come in the free Valentine coloring page pack. So whether you’re looking for heart coloring pages, love birds, or intricate valentine doodles – you’ll find them here!
The images included in the printable download of cute Valentine’s Day coloring pages include:
- Love letter with exploding hearts
- Heart hot air balloon
- Sweet treats featuring cupcakes and candy
- Oversized love heart
- Cute chicks with hearts
- Teddy bear (a very cute bear he is!)
- Lock and key with some simple hearts
- February 14th calendar with Happy Valentine’s Day
- XO-XO with detailed hearts below (this is one of the more intricate designs)
- Love drink filled with candy hearts
How to Use
These free printable Valentine coloring pages make a great stand alone activity when kids need a creative outlet or a good activity to pair with some other Valentine’s Day fun. You really can’t go wrong with having coloring pages available at home, in an office, or at a school.
Download the free printable Valentines Day pages from the link at the bottom of this post. Then simply print out the pages and provide the crayons, color pencils, gel pens, or markers to see how the creations turn out.
All of the designs are pretty simple, which makes them great for using with younger kids in preschool or younger elementary school grades. If you’re looking for something more complicated than just simple images for older kids, you can try out our Valentine’s Day color by number pages instead!
If you’re printing these out for just your own kids or just a few kids, you could print out all of the pages double-sided and bind it into a Valentine’s Day coloring book of sorts if you want! I only recommend that if your kids really like to color, but it’s a fun idea!
Print enough for everyone to have the chance to color at least one page. Ideally, I recommend you print off a few extras so that people can do more than one or you have extras of each design.
Yes! I have a ton of free coloring pages that you can download at any time. Check out all my free coloring pages here.
More Valentine’s Day Activities
Here are a few more free Valentine’s activities that are great for kids of all ages.
- Valentine’s Day Cards – perfect for last minute Valentine’s or anyone looking to make their own at home.
- Valentine’s Day Family Feud – this fun family game is a hilarious group game that you can do right in your own home.
- Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt – there are few things more fun than a scavenger hunt for a special occasion.
- Valentine’s Day i-Spy – this i-spy has a Valentine’s Day theme and is perfect to go along with these Valentine’s Day coloring pages!
- Valentine’s Day word search – another fun kids activity that would complement these Valentine’s Day coloring sheets well!
want more Valentine’s day Activities?
Download the Free Printables
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF full of Valentine’s Day fun. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!
If you do not see the form below, click here to get to it.
If you’d prefer to not provide your email, you can purchase a copy in my shop here.
The PDF will include:
- Ten different black and white Valentine’s Day coloring pages
All printables are for personal use only and cannot be used for any commercial or for profit purposes. If you have questions about use or licensing, please email me.