Try out one of these delicious 4th of July fruit recipes for some patriotic snacks and treats full of delicious fresh fruit! With fun flag cakes, fruit salads, and more, these are the best summer sides and desserts to bring to your 4th of July party!
There’s just something about fresh berries, even just fresh fruit, that says summer to me, so I thought it would be fun to share a bunch of fourth of July recipes that are made with fruit!
These are perfect for when you don’t necessarily want to serve all red, white, and blue desserts but you still want to share something sweet.
And don’t forget to add this cream cheese fruit dip to go along with all of these recipes. It’s the best fruit dip I’ve personally ever tried and goes well with any of these fruit recipes for all the summer holidays!
If you don’t like the fruit used for some of these 4th of July fruit recipes, try out your favorite fruit that’s a similar color instead. Blueberries can be replaced with blackberries. Strawberries can be replaced with cherries, raspberries, and watermelon in most cases! Bananas and apples both make great white fruit options!
Fruity 4th of July Dessert Recipes
If you want to go with fourth of July desserts, these ones all incorporate fruit in a fun way and are all delicious. I know because I’ve tried them all and brought them to 4th of July parties in the past!
4th of July Fruit Salad Recipes
If you want to go with something a little healthier, these fun red, white, and blue fruit salad options would be a great choice for everyone! It’s the perfect way to serve up a healthier option for people while still sticking with the patriotic theme.
Oh and the best part? Fresh fruit is incredibly refreshing on a hot summer day! Pair it with a little strawberry lemonade for the perfect way to cool people down!
4th of July Fruit Trays and Kabobs
If you want a creative way to serve up fruit other than a fruit salad, try one of these delicious red white and blue recipes!
Other 4th of July Recipes
If you’re still looking for ideas and haven’t found anything above that works, here are some more delicious 4th of July recipes! They may not use fruit, but they’re really good served with these 4th of July fruit recipes!
- 4th of July rice krispie cookies – delicious white chocolate cookies studded with red and blue M&Ms, 4th of July sprinkles, and more!
- Red, white, and blue cake – a gorgeous layer cake that’s both easy to make and easy on the eyes!
- 4th of July rice krispie treats – a fun patriotic upgrade to the classic recipe, these ones are super easy to make!
- 4th of July pinwheel cookie recipe – red, white, and blue sugar cookie dough gets swirled to perfection in these fun cookies!
- Chocolate chip M&M cookies – fun cookies filled with red, white, and blue M&Ms – an easy red, white, and blue dessert hack!