This blueberry whipped cream recipe is creamy, flavorful, and delicious. Perfect for a baby shower or bridal shower!
One of my secrets to great entertaining is to focus on the details. Whether it’s incorporating free printables that match your party theme or creating party games that everyone will enjoy, it really is the details that make or break a party.
I’m excited to be sharing one of my favorite party recipes in partnership with Braun. While this post is sponsored, all opinions, ideas, and content are 100% honest and my own.
This blueberry whipped cream recipe is one of those secret details that I use all the time to impress guests simply. Instead of topping your dessert with a regular whipped cream, whip up this recipe instead.
This whipped cream is so simple to make.
Pop the hand blender and whisk in the freezer along with a large metal or glass bowl about 30 minutes before you’re ready to make this whipped cream. Then watch the video below to see how easy it is to make this blueberry whipped cream.
Blueberry Whipped Cream Recipe
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- Place beater and glass or metal bowl in the freezer for 15 minutes to chill.
- While chilling, use hand blender to completely mash blueberries into liquid form.
- Once bowl and beater are chilled, beat whipping cream and sugar in large bowl for 1-2 minutes.
- Add blueberry sauce into cream mixture and continue beating for 3-5 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Serve blueberry whipped cream over angel food cake, pie, cobbler, or ice cream.