These adorable printable frog valentine cards are fun for kids to give out to their friends for Valentine’s Day! They’re a fun way to say Happy Valentine’s Day without being too cheesy or serious. Just print, cut, and start handing out right away!
My boys are both obsessed with frogs (poison dart frogs to be exact), so I thought it would be fun to make some frog valentine cards this year to go along with their obsession.
One of the hardest things about Valentine’s Day, especially with having boys, is finding cards that aren’t too girly, too romantic, or too cheesy that they just don’t make sense.
We sometimes will buy valentines from the store but more often than not, I’ll just design and print some that match my boys’ interests that year.
These Valentine’s Day frog cards use a little pun for the words without being too cheesy (hello penguin valentines) or silly, and I think kids will love them!
Two Frog Valentine Cards
I’ve created two different versions of these valentines – one with a white background and one with a green background in case you want a little more color for your cards.
I recommend printing either on a sturdy white card stock to make them hold up more to the printing and cutting.
Once they’re printed, just cut along the dotted lines and write who they’re to and from right on the back.
I hop you love them as much as my boys did!
Frog Valentine Ideas
There are so many different ways you can use these frog valentine cards depending on if you want to go non-candy, candy, or just a different type of treat.
Frog Valentine Gift ideas
These are just a few of the fun items that would great to give with these if you want some ideas! Or just give out the cards on their own, that’s totally fine too!
- Chocolate frogs (these would be REALLY fun if you have a Harry Potter fan too)]
- Gummy frogs (my boys love these! They also made a fun addition to my witch dessert board).
- Stretchy frogs or plastic toy frogs (we have these all over our house, they’re always a hit!)
- Plastic jumping frogs
- Frog stuffed animals
- Frog suckers
- Frog stress balls or fidgets
More Valentine’s Day Printables
If you like these frog valentines, you should check out these other fun Valentine’s Day ideas!
- Baby Yoda valentines – the cutest little valentines you ever did see!
- Valentine’s Day Bingo – free printable Valentine’s Day bingo cards, great for classroom parties and family night!
- Valentine Danger Word List – a super fun game that will have you trying to guess Valentine’s Day words without guessing the danger word!
- Funny 2 Truths and a Lie – A romantic comedy version of the class two truths and a lie game, great for Galentine’s Day parties or couples parties!
- Valentine’s Day Outburst – how many items can you come up with in a list of categories like romantic movies, songs with the word love in the title, and things that are colored red? This is a fun one for kids through adults!
want more Valentines??
Download the Printable
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you do not see the form, click here to get to it.
If you’d rather not provide your email, you can get a copy in my shop here.
If you do not receive the email immediately after you fill out the form, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders! Emails will be sent within a few minutes.
The file will include both a set of green background frog valentine cards and a set of white valentine cards (see the designs earlier in the post above).