These free printable Baby Yoda valentines are perfect for any Star Wars fan! With four different adorable designs, these Mandalorian valentines are a fun option for those Star Wars loving kids in your life! Plus, they’re possibly the cutest valentines in the entire galaxy!
Baby Yoda Valentine Cards
Whether or not you’ve watched The Mandalorian on Disney+ (aka Disney plus), I can almost guarantee you’ve seen Baby Yoda floating around the internet since the show premiered.
Ever since he appeared in the Mandalorian, Baby Yoda, or “The Child” has become a favorite for both Star Wars fans and non-Star Wars fans.
Although at this point maybe these should actually be called Grogu valentines (spoiler alert!). But I prefer Baby Yoda and so do my boys who are obsessed.
First it was Baby Groot (and his groot beer float) and now it’s Baby Yoda – Disney sure knows what they’re doing with the cute factor. I mean seriously, how cute are these adorable valentines??
Way cuter than my Starburst valentines (although those are yummier!)
These printable valentines would be so fun this year with Mandalorian season 3 coming out later this spring! And the printable cards are just as cute as ever!
These Baby Yoda valentines cards are perfect for any Star Wars or really just Baby Yoda fan. The valentines are designed with phrases that he might’ve said assuming he speaks like the classic Yoda from the Star Wars universe!
There are also a few blank printable cards if you want to create your own sayings! And for my Star Wars obsessed family, these were the perfect addition to our collection of Valentine’s Day cards for kids!
And if you need something to hand out with these cute Mandalorian valentines, I have a huge list of ideas at the bottom of this post! An adorable character deserves an adorable gift to go with the little guy!
How to Make Baby Yoda Valentines
All you’ll need to make a Yoda valentines day card is:
- Free printable PDF (get it at the bottom of this post)
- White card stock
- Marker or pen to write names
To make the valentines, simply print out the Baby Yoda Valentines on white cardstock, cut, and add names.
It’s really that easy! Even easier than playing this Valentine’s Day card game!
If you want to add some sort of gifts, you can use a hole punch and some string to tie these to a bag of goodies, a surprise, or even a fun mini light saber. If you do that, I guarantee these will be the coolest valentine cards ever!
Baby Yoda Valentine’s Day Treats
While the cards are cute, if your kids are anything like mine – they may want to give a little something to go with the cards!
Here a few fun Baby Yoda inspired ideas you you could give out with these valentines. I’ve included both non-candy and candy options!
- Baby Yoda stickers – cute baby Yoda stickers are always a win!
- Baby Yoda Pop-Its – there are a bunch of different designs that would be great with these adorable cards!
- Glow in the dark Baby Yoda bracelets – kids of all ages love bracelets, and these would be even better than a little treat!
- Baby Yoda treats – if you do want to go with actual treats, these would be great with these Star Wars valentines!
- Mini toy frogs – if you’ve seen episodes of the Mandalorian, you’ll get why these would be fun!
- Blue macarons – a fun treat that Baby Yoda enjoyed while on his adventure with the bounty hunter!
- Gummy frogs or gummy cherry sour balls (that look like the ones he ate in the show) – these would be a huge hit with kids of all ages!
More Fun Star Wars Ideas
If your family is a Star Wars family like mine, they’ll love these other fun Star Wars ideas to go along with these baby Yoda Valentine’s Day cards!
- Star Wars coloring pages – tons of great coloring pages of all of your favorite Star Wars characters!
- Star Wars Day ideas – celebrate May the 4th in Star Wars style with these fun ideas!
- Best Star Wars gifts – great gifts for all the Star Wars fans in your life! Some of the ideas are just so much fun, I might need to get my own Valentines Day gift!
- Star Wars party games – whether you want to create your own sarlac pit or do a Star Wars scavenger hunt, there’s something for everyone! Even Boba Fett fans!
- Jedi training party games – fun activities we did during my son’s Disney World themed birthday a few years back!
Download the Baby Yoda Valentines
Click on the link below to get the free printable Baby Yoda valentines!
Or if you’d rather not download them here, you can always get a copy in my shop here.
- Four different Baby Yoda Valentines with words
- Four different blank Baby Yoda Valentines
Print them on a color printer, cut out with scissors (or a paper cutter), and let your little valentine (or you) hand them out to the child’s classmates or whoever they want!
They can even add their own messages on the back if they want to personalize them a bit more!