Looking for creative candy gram ideas? Try out one of these unique candy gram ideas for Valentine’s Day, birthdays, or any other special occasion! They’re a sweet and fun way to tell someone something sweet!
One of my favorite things back in the day was getting a candy gram. I thought they were so ridiculously clever and honestly, I used them as the basis for many of my church camp handouts.
I mean who doesn’t love getting candy? They’re a great way to tell someone that you think they’re awesome without spending a lot of money! And an excellent way to give someone a sweet treat in a different way than a typical Valentine’s Day gift basket!
They’re just a really playful way to give someone a no pressure and fun gift idea. I’ve included mostly valentine candy grams in this post, but you could obviously use any of these for any major holiday, birthday, or pretty much any time you want to give family members, friends, or loved ones a gift!
Oh and since pretty much everyone since middle school has made or received a candy gram written out on a big piece of poster board before, I decided it’d be more fun to give you ideas of different ways to give candy grams!
Unique Candy Gram Ideas
These candy grams make a sweet Valentine’s Day gift, birthday gift, a gift for any (or no) occasion. They work for best friends, significant others, kids, sports team members, and more!
Instead of just showing the standard printable candy grams, I’ve included a variety of ways to gift candy with fun sayings to go with them!
Balloon Candy Grams
These are a great idea to take a typical candy gram a little higher, literally! Just fill up a heart-shaped balloon with helium, add a special message on the front (that goes with the candy), and leave the balloon and treat on their doorstep! You could even do an entire balloon bouquet of Valentine’s Day candy grams!
I made these Valentine’s Day candy grams last year for my husband and boys. Since they all have a sweet tooth, they made great gifts!
If you don’t want to do balloons, you could also do construction paper hearts as well. It’s not as fun but it’s a great place to start.
Candy Gram Sayings
These balloon candy grams are simple to make, especially because I’ve already put together a huge list of sayings for you. I separated them by who you’ll most likely want to give them to, but feel free to mix it up. I mean you could always tell a friend they’re hot, not just your significant other.
These really are a fun way to tell pretty much anyone Happy Valentine’s Day in a personalized and inexpensive way! It’s often the small gifts that mean the most!
Candy Gram Ideas for a Friend
- Life sucks without you – suckers or hard candy
- You rock – pop rocks or candy candy
- You make me snicker – Snickers
- You’re worth 100 grand – 100 grand chocolate bars
- You make life good – Mr. Goodbar
- You bring joy to my life – Almond Joy
- You’re a sweetheart – Sweetarts
- Life would be unbearable without you – Gummy Bears
- LIfe’s a dud without you – Milk Duds
- You make life peachy – Peach Rings
Candy Gram Ideas for A Valentine
- You’re hot – Hot Tamales
- You make my heart burst – Starburst
- You blow me away – Blow Pops
- I’m nuts about you – Peanut M&Ms
- You’ll always be my baby – Baby Ruth
- I’m stuck on you – Gum
- I love you to pieces – Reese’s Pieces
- There are 1000 reasons I love you – Riesens
- You’ve wormed your way into my heart – gummy worms
- I love you beary much – gummy bears
Candy Gram Ideas for Kids
- You’re smart – Smarties
- You’re the best kid in the galaxy – Milky Way
- You make me laugh – Laffy Taffy
- You’re sweet – Sweetarts
- You’re the beary best – gummy bears
- I chews you – Big League Chew
- You make every day better – Pay Day
- You’re a star – Starbursts
- You’re a cool Kat – Kit Kat
- You’re mounds of fun – Mounds