Looking for a clever neighbor gift, teacher gift, or even holiday gift idea? Add these orange you glad free printable gift tags to a box of orange items for the perfect gift idea for any person or occasion! Simply print out the free gift tags, cut, and add them to your items of choice!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase via these links, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Orange You Glad I Made Gift Tags?
I’m a big fan of punny gifts. Personalized gifts too but punny gifts are my favorite. I’ve already made Wreck it Ralph gift tags, just because gift tags, chick flick inspired gift tags, thought it was time to make some more!
These orange you glad gift tags are inspired by son’s favorite knock knock joke. You probably know the one. Honestly, if you’ve ever heard a knock knock joke before, it’s probably this one.
If not, this is how it goes. It’s literally the only knock knock joke I ever remember so my son hears it every time he asks me to tell him a joke, which is a lot.
Orange you glad I didn’t say banana again?
Orange You Glad Gift Tags
This fall I was trying to come up with a creative gift idea for a friend who’s family just got through a battle with cancer. I wanted to send something fun and uplifting that might make them smile when they opened it.
Kind of like this box of sunshine gift, but I didn’t want to do a box of sunshine.
So I came up with the idea to do an “orange you glad,” gift because who doesn’t smile when they think of that popular knock knock joke. Their particular gift tag said, “orange you glad you’re all done,” but there are so many different ways you could use this pun!
And luckily for you, I made eight different free printable gift tags you could use for various occasions.
- Orange you glad you’re all done? (could really be for anything – finishing a semester of school, finishing finals/big test, chemo, etc.)
- Orange you glad we’re friends? (for a friend)
- Orange you glad I’m your sister? (for a sibling)
- Orange you glad you teach my kid? (for a teacher gift)
- Orange you glad we’re neighbors? (for neighbor gift)
- Orange you glad it’s not a fruitcake? (for a holiday gift)
- Orange you glad I’m at your party? (for one of the most fun hostess gift ideas)
- Orange you glad you got mail? (for a just because gift)
What Goes in an Orange You Glad Gift?
This is the easiest gift to put together because you literally just fill it with orange items! My friend’s box included things like gift cards, a game for the family, treats, activities for the kids, and more.
Try to get things that are mostly orange but a little other color is okay too. You could also do things that are flavored orange even if they’re clear or other colored but the basket full of orange items is a really fun visual if you can find all orange!
Once you’ve got all your orange things together, simply put them in a basket, box, or bag of some sort. Add a little orange wrapping paper or orange tissue paper to round out the orange theme.
Then last but not least, add one of the printable gift tags you can get below. There are gift tags for every occasion and person!
100 Orange Gift Ideas
I walked around two different stores and picked out orange things that made sense for the family I was sending it to, but I put together a huge list of orange items below you could put into your gift if you’re stuck!
- Plush orange toy
- Orange flame earrings
- Orange friendship bracelet
- Orange pearl necklace
- Orange swimming toys
- Orange fruit socks
- Candied orange peel
- Blood orange lollipops
- Homemade orange caramels
- Orange turkish delights
- Orange water bottle
- Orange sunglasses
- Orange scarf (or mittens, hats, or gloves)
- Orange spatulas or other kitchen tool
- Sweet orange body scrub
- Nothing Rhymes with Orange book
- Sweet orange flavored chapstick
- Stegosaurus taco holder
- Pit Game
- Orange travel pillow
- BB-8 Toys or really anything
- Lion King mug
- One of these Star Wars gifts (there are a bunch of orange options)
- Orange candles
- Birchbox Gift Card
- Orange honey with crackers or bread
- Orange foot scrubbers
- Orange chocolate bar
- Blood orange soda
- An orange book like this Pokemon one for kids or this Orange World one for adults
- Soft orange blanket
- One-a-day calendar
- Original Farkle game
- Orange peeler
- Orange Bird bangle (or anything else Orange Bird)
- Orange casserole dish or other kitchen dish
- Orange pool inflatable
- Orange tractor toy
- Egg poacher
- Orange baby teether (one of our favorite new mom must-haves!)
- Fox anything – like this fox pillow or this Fox GoPals )
- Orange peel face mask
- Finding Nemo Movie
- Fandango gift card
- Orange Crush t-shirt
- Orange glow sticks
- Big Orange book of beginner books by Dr. Seuss
- Orange box of chocolates
- Hobby Lobby gift card
- Orange footballs
- Orange bubble wand
- Orange journal
- Orange cupcake liners and cupcake mix
- Orange slice keychain
- Nike gift card
- Orange beanie
- Orange hoodie
- Orange pens or pencils
- Orange pocket journal
- Monogrammed foil notebook
- Orange Ring It game
- Happy hour candy kit
- Orange tic tacs
- Orange balloons
- Orange mardi gras beads
- Orange rock candy
- Orange tumbler
- Orange planner
- Pack of orange crayons
- My color is orange art set
- Orange model magic clay
- Orange nail polish
- VISA gift card
- Orange kiwi face mask
- Orange bath salts
- Orange slices
- Home Depot gift card
- Orange jelly beans
- Dunkin Donuts gift card
- Whole Foods gift card
Other items you can find in your local grocery store!
- Orange soda – Fanta, Crush, Sunkist, etc.
- Orange juice, juice boxes, sparkling water, gatorade, Sunny D, Tang
- Peach rings
- Pringles, sour cream and cheddar chips
- Clementines, oranges
- Baby carrots
And here are some popular gift card options that are orange if you want to go that route:
- Home Depot
- Jamba Juice
- Happy Bites gift card (five different popular options on one bright orange card)
- Ulta Beauty
And if orange isn’t your thing, you may want to try this blue gift instead!
Download the Free Printable Gift Tags
Enter your first name and email address below to get the free orange you glad gift tags. You’ll receive an eight page PDF document – one page for each of the tags listed above.
If you cannot see the form below, click here to get to it.
I recommend printing the tags on white card stock so they’re not as flimsy. Then attach to the gift with ribbon, tape, or orange baking twine.
More Printable Gift Tags
I have tons of other free printable gift tags! If these orange you glad ones don’t work, try out one of these other gift tags instead!
- Printable thank you tags
- Printable get well cards
- Sweet holidays gift tags
- Sweet treats gift tags
- Rocked my socks off thank you tags
- Just because gift tags
- You’re awesome gift tags