I was blessed with the opportunity to help plan young women’s camp for our stake and specifically to work with the YCLs (16-18 year olds). The young women I worked with are incredible and taught me so much over the past six months. As a thank you for all of their hard work, I wanted to surprise them with nightly treats at camp.
Our theme was “Oh the places you’ll go” from Dr. Seuss, but these could really be reused for pretty much any theme. Or you could always use these for fun Dr. Seuss Day ideas too!
Sorry for the poor images, these were taken last minute with my phone before I started blogging.
The four handouts I did for the girls were:
- A YCL survival kit (click on the image below to see everything that went in it) — there are tons of little saying and pillow treat ideas on this post alone!
- Bottle of lotion with a handout on having a smooth week at camp
- Sunglasses + scented hand sanitizer with a handout on being watched and being a scent-sational example at camp
- Pedicure kits in jars to remind the girls to polish their toes-timony (adapted from here)
- Bag of chips with a little handout reminding the girls to be the first to “chip” in
Download the Free Printables
If you’re ready to download the free printables to use this idea, simply click the button below or click here.
Leave a Comment