If you’re looking for DIY Christmas ornaments for kids to make, you’ve come to the right place! This is the best collection of ornaments that kids can make as a fun Christmas craft this holiday season! There are popsicle stick ornaments, handprint ornaments, keepsake ornaments, and more! Just pick one or two and get to crafting!
One of my favorite holiday traditions (it’s even on our Christmas bucket list) to make Christmas ornaments with the kids. They love making them, and I love pulling them out and seeing them hanging on our tree year after year!
These DIY Christmas ornaments for kids are perfect for the little ones in your life! They can either make the ornaments to keep on their own or you can gift them to parents, grandparents, or even friends!
Wrap it up with one of these fun Christmas gift tags to add an even more personalized touch!
There’s something for everyone and every age so get ready to DIY with this list of easy DIY ornaments!
Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments
Since I was writing this post about DIY Christmas ornaments for kids, I kept all of these ornaments on the easy side. The goal is that you could make this as one of your Christmas activities as a family, at a classroom party, or even at a kids party as a simple craft.
Just click on the individual ideas to get more instructions, supplies, and everything you need to know about making these DIY ornaments with your kids!
More Christmas Activities for Kids
If you want more fun things to do with kids this Christmas season, make sure to check out these other ideas!
- Christmas coloring pages – print out this set of Christmas coloring pages to keep kids coloring and entertained for hours! Pair it with these fun Christmas activity sheets for even more fun!
- Christmas scavenger hunt – a set of clues and riddles that you can hide around the house leading kids to a surprise at the end!
- Reindeer food tags – let kids make their very own reindeer food for Christmas Eve then tie them up tightly with these cute tags!
- Christmas mad libs – silly stories abound with this fun activity that will have you filling in blanks to mix up popular Christmas stories!
- Roll a snowman – see how quickly you can roll and build a marshmallow snowman with this fun game!