These free printable thank you gift tags are perfect for showing a little thanks to people in your life. Simply print out the gift tags, add to a pack of Extra gum, and show someone you’re grateful for them in your life!
It seems like all year long I’m looking for simple ways to say thank you to someone for something. Thanks for watching my kids while I went to a doctor’s appointment. Thanks for organizing an event. Thanks for being an awesome teacher – you get it.
And I love being able to say thank you to someone.
I made these “EXTRA” printable thank you tags a couple of years ago and people have been using them as a simple way to say thank you ever since.
Who doesn’t like getting a thank you note and a pack of gum. I mean we could all use a little more gratitude and gum in our lives.
Thank You Gift Supplies
- Extra Gum – you can do this really with any flavor Extra gum. I made tags in various colors so that you can match the gum if you want to (or not).
- Printable thank you tags – as I mentioned, there are tags in various colors available in this post. Download them at the very bottom of this post!
- Scissors – you’ll either need scissors or a small circle punch to cut out the tags. Either one works, you’ll just get a more perfect circle with a circle punch.
- Ribbons/bags/decorations – this is where this project gets fun! You can either just attach the tags with a little baking twine like I did in some of these or you can add them into bags and tie the tags onto the bags for a little extra glitz. Go simple or go fancy, totally up to you!
- Tape – you’ll likely need tape to connect the tags to the gum!
All I did to make them was tie some of my favorite baking twine around the packs of Extra Gum like ribbon then taped the free printable tags on like gift bows. Easy peasy.
How to Use the Printable Thank You tags
Start by printing and cutting out the tags. It’s possible you won’t need all the tags on a sheet so you can just cut out as many as you need.
Once they’re all cut out, match the thank you tags to the packs of gum you want to use.
Then either tape, tie, or loop them the packs of gum.
It’s super simple, yet still a great way to say thank you! Any thank you will mean a lot to someone!
These thank you gifts aren’t big, but it’s the thought that counts! If you need some ideas of people to give these to, here’s a good start!
- Teachers for teacher appreciation week in May
- Family members, especially extended ones
- Post office workers
You could even leave them randomly if you’d rather not share who sent the gift. Or put a basket on your doorstep with the “we hope you have an extra special day” tags and give them to workers who bring you packages (I have a lot of those!).
Or how about as party favors along with these summer party ideas and watermelon flavored gum? How cute would that be??
Who else could you give these to?
More Printable Gift Tags
- Thanksgiving Gift Tags – whether you’re thanking someone for coming or sending them home with Thanksgiving leftovers, these gift tags are perfect!
- Printable 12 days of Christmas tags – cute gift tags and 12 Days of Christmas gifts for each day (to go along with the song)
- Orange gift tags – these gift tags are clever, unique, and inspired by the classic orange you glad knock knock joke! Tons of different varieties for every occasion!
- Baby shower favor tags – these sweet tags are perfect for baby showers, bridal showers, or any other time you might be celebrating something sweet!
- Just because gift baskets – a ton of ideas for gift baskets AND some super cute just because gift tags to go with them!
Download the Printable Thank You Tags
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you do not see the form, click here to get to it.
If you do not see the email immediately after you fill out the form, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!
The file will include:
- One page PDF with thank you tags in four different colors – red, orange, green, and blue
Printable Thank You Tags
- 1 set printable thank you tags
- scissors or circle hole punch
- strings, ribbons, and other decorations
- 16 packs Extra Gum
- Print out the printable thank you tags.
- Cut out as the tags you need.
- Tape a tag to a pack of gum (try to match as best as possible).
- Add ribbons, papers, and any other decorations you want to make them a bit more exciting.