Make this Snickers poke cake any time you’re craving the best dessert ever! Chocolate, caramel, and peanuts all combined to make an easy dessert everyone will love!
Two years ago I hosted one of my favorite parties ever to celebrate the start of football season – a chocolate is better than football party. Basically girls enjoying chocolate while the guys enjoyed football! With the Super Bowl right around the corner, I thought it only fitting to share my better than football cake recipe! Pretty much a Snickers, caramel, and chocolate poke cake!
This cake was the star of that party. It is inspired by a cake that one of my volleyball teammates made years ago, and I thought it would be fun to recreate it for my sports themed party. It’s really simple with only five ingredients but tastes like a cross between a chocolate poke cake and a tres leches. If you like chocolate, tres leches cake, or Snickers, well you’re going to love this cake.
It might be an easy cake to make, but it sure is delicious. I made a 9″ round cake and four mini cakes out of one cake mix. The mini cakes were perfect for enjoying a couple of days after the party.
The Best Snickers Poke Cake
A chocolate Snicker poke cake covered with caramel and Snickers candy bar pieces that may be the best poke cake you've ever tried.
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 20 oz caramel ice cream topping
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 4 SNICKERS® bars
- 8 oz whipped topping.
- Peanuts (optional)
- Bake the devil's food cake according to the package instructions
- Poke holes in the cake (I used chopsticks).
- Pour caramel topping and sweetened and condensed milk over the holes.
- Top with chopped up SNICKERS® bars and chill.
- Top with the whipped topping. Refrigerate and serve chilled.