Print out this fun 4th of July i Spy game for a little patriotic fun for the kids! With tons of American inspired icons to find, this game will be fun for kids when they need a break from all the excitement!
Then on the actual fourth of July, we typically get together with family and friends for water games, fireworks, and occasionally a 4th of July scavenger hunt!
Plus, I just made this fun 4th of July i spy that’ll work perfectly with those other printable games!
So enjoy – it’s perfect for younger kids who are looking for some patriotic fun without a lot of work!
How to Play
If your kids have ever picked up an activity book or read the Highlights Magazine, it probably has an i-spy in it, also called hidden pictures.
The basic idea is that you look at the page and find hidden things on it. In this particular page, you’re looking for all sorts of patriotic items like flags, fireworks, and more!
Look at the list at the bottom and search the page to find them all! Circle them as you find them to keep track of what you’ve found so far!
When you’ve found all of the items for a particular image, cross it out and move onto the next 4th of July image you have to find! It’s simple but entertaining enough for kids, and it’ll keep them happy for a few minutes at least.
Then you can move onto doing some of these boredom busters when they decided they’re bored again.
Laminate the i Spy game and use dry erase markers and find things and cross them out! Wipe it clean when you’re done, put it away with your 4th of July things, and bring it out again next year. Or the next day if you have other kids who want to try it out this time!
More Fun 4th of July Ideas
Combine this 4th of July i spy printable with any of these other fun 4th of July party ideas!
- 4th of July bingo – free printable bingo cards with a patriotic theme!
- Firework craft idea – this simple firework craft is a great activity for kids and doubles as fun 4th of July decor!
- DIY confetti poppers – these fun DIY party poppers are a great 4th of July party favor and activity for the whole family! Plus, it comes with a free printable to make them 4th of July themed!
- 4th of July charcuterie board – the best way to serve up all of your favorite 4th of July treats and sweets!
- DIY ring toss – a fun ring toss game designed to work perfectly for outdoor parties on the fourth!
Download the Printable
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you do not see the form, click here to get to it.
If you do not see the email immediately after you fill out the form, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!