Host an epic Friends themed Friendsgiving with these Friendsgiving food ideas inspired by the show! There’s everything from Rachel’s infamous trifle to Phoebe’s secret chocolate chip cookie recipe!
One of my all-time favorite shows is Friends. It’s one of those shows I can turn on and sort of watch while doing other things and still know every word they’re saying and exactly what’s going on. Kind of like Gilmore Girls, The Office, and Schitt’s Creek.
I’ve always wanted to host a Friends themed party but instead of doing a party, I decided it’d be fun to do a Friends themed Friendsgiving because well you know, friends and all. It’s just a perfect fit!
I am still going to be together a game of Bamboozled one of these days though.
Anyway, I put together a list of the best Friendsgiving food ideas based on things they made or ate in the show – now I just to invite my real life friends over to enjoy all of these!
So save the pumpkin pie, sweet potatoes, green beans, and creamy mashed potatoes for your actual Thanksgiving meal and try out these Friendsgiving food ideas this year instead!
Friends Themed Appetizers
Kick off your Friendsgiving dinner with these perfectly themed starters that are so tasty no one will want to share. Your guests will love these clever ideas that are sure to have you quoting the show for the rest of the evening.
Friendsgiving Main Dishes
These main courses are a way to pair good food and great conversations. Build new core memories with your friends as you get to know each other better and bond over your common love for Friends. You’ll find some of the best dishes on our list. Easy recipes that will impress, perfect for even the most novice cook.
Friends Themed Desserts for Friendsgiving
Top off your Friendsgiving party with these delicious desserts! You’ll find yummy recipes for some of your favorite Friends moments. This list is full of easy Friendsgiving recipes that’ll give you a good reason to share the recipes with your friends!
More Friendsgiving Food Ideas
Just like with all good things (and the TV show), this list has come to an end. But if you want even more Friendsgiving food ideas, I’ve put together a list below of some ideas that are not Friends inspired but will make your real-life friends very happy indeed!
- Air fryer brussels sprouts – the easiest way to make brussel sprouts ever! And if you cook them correctly, they’re actually delicious!
- Slow cooker wassail – this non-alcoholic wassail is a great option for washing down that moist maker and pizza! A combination of apple cider, orange juice, and holiday spices!
- Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies – it’s not really Friendsgiving without something pumpkiny right? These 4-ingredient cookies are simple to make and rival Nestle Tollhouse’s chocolate chip variety!
- Cranberry orange bread – fresh cranberries and oranges make for the most moist and delicious bread that works for Friendsgiving, brunch, breakfast, or even dessert!
- Spinach artichoke dip – if you want another appetizer or dessert, this is always a crowd favorite!
Leave a Comment