This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone.Last year for Halloween, K was sitting up but not walking or really crawling a lot. So our Halloween party consisted of putting the kids in costumes and eating snacks while they sat there and laughed at each other in their silly costumes. Last week I had a bunch of my same mom friends come over for a Boo Under Two Halloween party, complete with lots of fun toddler Halloween snacks, drinks, and activities. It was amazing to see how much changed in just one short year.
To prep for my party, I headed over to Walmart to pick up everything I would need for the party. K came with me and helped me pick out some of his favorite treats – Dasani Water, Wheat Thins, and Halloween Oreos. And I saw the Orange Fanta and knew it would be perfect with its bright orange color and Halloween decorated cans. Luckily the Wheat Thins and Oreos are both in the snack aisle and the Fanta and Dasani are both in the beverage aisle, so it was a short shopping trip. And it’s a good thing because K has recently decided that he wants to scream anytime we go into a store.
I think all of the kids love coming to my house because they know that there will be a table full of treats, and this party was no different. I set up a trick or treat dessert table full of treats and drinks that I knew the little munchkins would like.
- Put a mini gummy worm inside the ice cube tray making sure to push them down so that they’re all the way in the tray.
- Fill the cubes with Dasani water.
- Freeze overnight. Then serve with drinks!
Using the gummy worms is so fun because when the ice cubes melt, they actually add just a tiny bit of sweetness to your drink. Perfect to add to Fanta or even just Dasani water!
- Party styling/photography – Play. Party. Pin.
- Handmade Pumpkin Shirt – Great Stitch
- Halloween Printables – Swish Printables (get 15% using the code PLAYPARTYPIN15 through 10/31)
- Rice Krispy Pops – Sweet U Off Your Feet
- Candy Kabobs – Sweets Indeed
- Polka Dot Cupcake Wrappers – Hoopla Events
- Polka dot cups and straws – Celebration Lane
- Trick or Treat Cake Topper – Pink Poppy Party Shoppe
- Witch Hat Cupcake Toppers – Edible Details