The ultimate list of Mexican dessert recipes, perfect for a Cinco De Mayo Celebration or just for a little something sweet treat after you enjoy Taco Tuesday! Everything from the best Mexican cakes to Mexican cookies and of course – churros!
If you’re looking for best Mexican recipes that are sweet, you’re looking in the right place! I’ve put together a huge collection that includes everything form authentic Mexican desserts to not so traditional Mexican desserts that just use traditional Mexican flavors like churros (my absolute favorite Disneyland food) and dulce de leche.
But if you’re got a sweet tooth and you’re looking for the most popular Mexican desserts – keep reading!
And if you’re looking for Cinco De Mayo dessert recipes, even better because they would be great for any Cinco de Mayo party!
More Delicious Mexican Recipes
If you need something savory to go with your sweet Mexican desserts, try one these yummy recipes!
- Taco meat recipe – the best homemade taco seasoning plus tips for making it perfect every time!
- Queso fundido – a homemade chorizo gets topped with lots of ooey gooey cheese in this delicious Mexican dip!
- White chicken enchiladas – a white enchilada recipe that combines chicken, creamy sauce, and lots of great flavor!
- Strawberry mojito mocktail – a mocktail version of the popular Mexican drink!
- Ham and cheese empanadas – these are just like the ones my husband used to eat all the time while living in Latin America!