This no bake Snickers pie is an easy dessert that can be made in under ten minutes! Not only does it include lots of the classic candy bar, but it tastes just like a Snickers bar in the form of pie! If you’re looking for a fast and easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth, this is the perfect treat for you!
All growing up I had one favorite candy bar – Snickers. That’s changed a bit since then but I still love me a good classic Snickers bar.
I mean there’s a reason I still make this Snickers poke cake at least every few months.
There’s just something about the combination of chocolate, caramel, and nuts that has made Snickers bars so popular over the years.
Whether you’re hosting a party at home or need a dessert to bring to a gathering, there are few desserts that people will enjoy more than this candy lover’s pie.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Easy – It’s easy enough for anyone to make but delicious enough that no one will want to miss out on it!
- Impressive – while it’s simple, it also looks beautiful and impressive enough to be the talk of the dessert table!
- One-bowl recipe – not only is it easy to make, the cleanup is simple too!
- Graham cracker crust – you can either buy a pre-made graham cracker crust or make your own using the ingredients for striped delight (half the recipe).
- Cream cheese – make sure to use the full-fat, full everything cream cheese. Also, make sure it is nice and soft so that it mixes well with the other ingredients or you’ll end up with little chunks of cream cheese in your pie, not good.
- Chocolate chips – I prefer semi-sweet chocolate chips but if you want to go a tad sweeter, you can also do milk chocolate chips. Regular size, mini, or even chocolate chunks work if that’s all you have.
- Snickers bars – I recommend fun-size Snickers Bars simply because they’re already pretty small and you’ll have to do less cutting but regular size work fine too. You just need to make sure that they’re cut into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- Caramel – you’re going to want a caramel sauce like the caramel ice cream topping I used in this caramel apple dip. Just something you can pour on top of the pie.
How to Make Snickers Pie
To start, you’ll beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth.
If your cream cheese isn’t soft, wait until it’s soft or you’ll ruin your pie in this first step when the cream cheese and powdered sugar don’t mix together well. You’ll know it wasn’t soft enough when you notice little chunks of cream cheese in the mixture.
Next, add the sour cream and vanilla to the cream cheese mixture and mix well. You should have a nice smooth and creamy mixture when it’s all combined.
Now fold in about 1 1/2 cups chopped Snickers using a spatula. And when I say fold in, I mean just gently stir the chopped Snickers in so that they don’t get totally broken up by a mixer or by mixing too harshly.
Pour the pie batter into the graham cracker crust and spread around to cover the crust completely.
Place the pie in the refrigerator and refrigerator for at least six hours, preferably overnight.
I like to make the pie the night before serving and just top it right before serving.
Once the pie has chilled for at least six hours, garnish with 1/2 cup chopped Snickers.
Then comes the fun part!
Melt chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 second increments until smooth (or use a double boiler on the stove).
Drizzle the melted chocolate and caramel sauce on top of the chopped Snickers.
And how amazing does that look?
You can either serve immediately or put back in the fridge to chill until you’re ready to serve.
Store covered in the refrigerator for up to five days then throw away any Snickers pie you have not yet eaten.
Chop the Snickers Bars into small bite-sized pieces (think about the smallest Snickers candies they sell and chop it that small or smaller).
Serve this alongside your other Thanksgiving pies for a nice variation from the typical pumpkin or homemade apple pie. It’s a great option for anyone who wants something more chocolately than fruity.
I do not recommend freezing this no bake Snickers pie. It freezes fine but doesn’t thaw very well. If you really want to freeze it, freeze it before you add the chopped Snickers, chocolate, and caramel on top.
More Easy Pies
If you like this Snickers pie recipe, you’ll definitely want to try out all of these other yummy pie recipes!
- Pumpkin pie rice krispie treats – not really a pie but they look like a pie and have pumpkin pie flavor, these Thanksgiving rice krispie treats are a great pie alternative!
- Reese’s peanut butter pie – another no-bake pie with amazing chocolate and nut flavor!
- Pecan pie bars – these yummy treats are just like pecan pie but in bar form! So much easier to make and serve.
- Flaky pie crust – if you’re making a homemade pie, you need this yummy pie crust recipe!
- Pumpkin delight recipe – this layered pumpkin dessert will make a great addition to any dessert table!
No Bake Snickers Pie
- 12 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 16 fun sized Snickers bars chopped and divided
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup caramel
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth.12 ounces cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar
- Add sour cream and vanilla and mix well.2/3 cup sour cream, 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Fold in about 1 1/2 cups chopped Snickers.16 fun sized Snickers bars
- Pour batter into the graham cracker crust and spread evenly.1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- Refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Once chilled, garnish with 1/2 cup Snickers.16 fun sized Snickers bars
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave in 30 second increments then drizzle chocolate and caramel on top of pie.1/4 cup chocolate chips, 1/4 cup caramel