This 3-ingredient Nutella dip is a creamy and delicious dessert dip that pairs well with fresh fruit, graham crackers, and salty snacks! It’ll be your new favorite recipe to serve when you want a sweet treat without any cooking involved!
I love a good dessert dip. I’ve already shared all sorts of dessert dips from this cream cheese fruit dip to this peanut butter cheesecake dip!
There’s just something about dipping a big juicy strawberry into a sweet and creamy dip that makes me happy.
And they’re always a hit at parties, so I’m guessing other people like them too!
And unlike traditional desserts (talking to you pan of homemade brownies), it’s pretty tough to eat the whole thing yourself.
This Nutella fruit dip in particular is actually a bit healthier than some of the others I’ve shared because it uses Greek yogurt as the creamy mix-in rather than heavy cream, Cool Whip, or homemade whipped cream.
It still has that fluffy texture you love in a dessert dip but without as much of the fat in cream and whatever goes into Cool Whip.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- 3-ingredients – not counting the mini chocolate chips on the top (that are totally optional), this creamy Nutella dip recipe only has 3-ingredients, and they’re all things you can find easily in your local grocery store.
- Not as sweet – while some dessert dips, like this hot chocolate dip, are super sweet, this one isn’t. It’s still sweet enough to be called a dessert dip, but the Greek yogurt really cuts the sweetness of the sweet Nutella taste to give it a really yummy flavor.
- Quick dessert – while this is best served chilled, you could eat it right after making it, which would mean this dessert is on the table in minutes! Even if you chill it, the actual prep for the dip takes just a few seconds of mixing ingredients together! And kids will think it’s kind of like dipping strawberries into chocolate fondue!
- Greek yogurt – I recommend using plain, full-fat Greek yogurt in this dip. You don’t want to use vanilla yogurt or else you’ll end up with that vanilla flavoring mingling with the Nutella, and it’s just not my favorite.
- Nutella – you could use any chocolate hazelnut spread I guess, but I’ve never tried it with anything other than Nutella since that’s our favorite! And we always have a jar of Nutella in our pantry!
The mini chocolate chips for the top really just make it a little prettier when serving, but they’re not necessary if you want to omit them. You could also do a combo of mini chocolate chips and toasted hazelnuts if you really wanted to get more of that hazelnut goodness in this dip!
And you’ll also need things to dip in the Nutella dip of course. Pretty much everything I’ve tried in this dip is good from banana slices to Nilla Wafers!
How to Make this Nutella Dip
This is maybe the easiest chocolate dip I’ve shared yet since there’s no cooking, baking, or even heating involved!
Combine the greek yogurt, hazelnut spread, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
Stir ingredients together with a rubber spatula until smooth. I’ve tried mixing it with a hand mixer as well and the rubber spatula works just as well, so I just stick with that.
Top with chocolate chips (and toasted hazelnuts) if desired and move to a small bowl for serving so that you can fill it completely to the top (my favorite look for dips!). Or really any serving bowl works.
Serve with your favorite dippers, pretty much anything goes! Some things we’ve tried in it in the past include any kind of fruit (strawberries are the best), graham crackers, Vanilla Wafers, animal crackers, and even pretzels.
This would also be a great addition to any of these breakfast board ideas. It would go perfectly with a stack of pancakes, French Toast, or dippable waffles!
Expert Tips & Storage Info
Serve dip chilled if possible but it’s also okay at room temperature.
Store any leftovers in the refrigerator covered or in an airtight container for up to five days before tossing.
Make the dip prettier by adding different toppers such as mini chocolate chips, crushed graham crackers, chopped toasted hazelnuts, etc.
Place a spoon in the dip if serving at a party to encourage people to put some dip on their plate instead of dipping directly into the dip. That way you can save leftovers after to enjoy!
Nutella is good with pretty much anything dipped that’s why this Nutella dip is such a hit for the whole family! Some of the best things to dip in Nutella include fresh fruit, graham crackers, animal crackers, and salty snacks like pretzels.
This Nutella dip should be refrigerated because it is mixed with Greek yogurt. Once done serving, place all leftovers back in the refrigerator until you’re ready to enjoy again.
More Easy Dip Ideas
If you like this Nutella yogurt fruit dip, you have to try these other delicious dessert dips! And these Nutella muffins!
- Caramel apple dip – This is another great fruit dip, perfect for dipping apples!
- Dunkaroo dip – This one tastes just like the stuff that comes with Dunkaroos, so good!
- Cookie dough dip – The taste of chocolate chip cookie dough in a dip, try not to eat the entire bowl!
- S’more dip recipe – Another 3-ingredient dip that is just like eating s’mores at home!
- Marshmallow fruit dip – A fruit dip that’s creamy, fluffy, and delicious!
- 2 cups full-fat greek yogurt
- 1 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- mini chocolate chips optional garnish
- Combine the greek yogurt, hazelnut spread, and vanilla in a large bowl.2 cups full-fat greek yogurt, 1 cup Nutella hazelnut spread, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir ingredients together with a rubber spatula until smooth.
- Top the dip with chocolate chips and serve with some of your favorite fruit and treats.mini chocolate chips
Leave a Comment