Whether you’re looking for fun caramel apple wedding favors, fall themed take home treats, or teacher appreciation ideas, these darling apple favor tags are the perfect solution! Six different designs all created just to give away apple themed favors!
I love giving out themed party favors whether they be cute Halloween party favors or sweet baby shower favors. Maybe it’s because I just like saying thank you and favors are my way of giving out a tangible thank you gift!
Apple Favor Tags
I created six different designs to choose from that would work for pretty much any occasion – fall neighbor gifts, teacher gifts, caramel apple wedding favors, etc. You name it and if you’re hosting a get together in the fall, these work for it!
There are a couple with apple specific sayings and then a couple with just a happy fall sentiment to make it less specific to a person. Those would work great for a Halloween carnival or fall festival!
These would also be really fun prizes (if you’re using caramel apples) for the winners of these fall party games!
How to Use That Tags
I typically print the tags on white card stock and then either use a very large circle punch or scissors to cut out the tags.
Hole punch the top of the tag (or you can use tape), then tie it around a treat in a treat bag of some sort. The tags are designed to be a little bit larger than some of my other thank you gifts, and I did that specifically because I wanted them to work for things like caramel apples!
Apple Party Favor Ideas
If you need some ideas of things to put with these cute tags, I’ve got you covered! Below is a huge list of things that are fairly inexpensive to give away as gifts, favors, or ways to say thank you!
- Caramel apples (one of my favorite Disneyland Halloween treats) – you could also setup a caramel apple board like this one and let people put together a little take home caramel apple bag to gift to a friend when they leave!
- Apples with caramel dip – give away actual apples with a caramel dip like I have in these photos or skip the caramel dip and do little plastic containers of this cream cheese apple dip instead, it’s so good!
- Apples of any kind – sliced apples, dried apples, applesauce, any other type of apples work too!
- Apple gift card – this is a bit of a stretch but pretty sure I’d take an Apple gift card any day! This would work really well if you were looking for teacher gift ideas.
- Apple flavored anything – give some fresh rolls with jars of this apple butter or how about plate of mini apple pies!
- Apple scented items – things like this body butter, apple cider candles, or really anything with that nice fall apple scent would work great!
- Apple cider anything – fill a bag with some apple cider donuts, fill jars with spiced apple cider, or even just grab a pre-packaged jug of apple cider. Everyone loves apple cider!
More Printable Gift Tags
If you like these apple gift tags, you’ll love these other free printable tags!
- 12 Days of Christmas tags – cute ideas for the 12 days of Christmas gifts plus free gift tags for each day!
- Thanksgiving gift tags – darling Thanksgiving gift tags that are perfect for giving things to friends, sending home leftovers, or just using to say thank you!
- Boo basket tags – this fun Halloween tradition has you choosing boo basket tags for friends and giving them a fun basket full of tricks and treats!
- Orange gifts – the cutest orange themed gift tags that go well with a basket full of orange items!
- Basketball party favors – hosting a sports themed party? These great basketball favors will have you bouncing with joy!
Download the Candy Apple Favors
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF.
You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes. If you do not see the form, click here to get to it.
If you do not see the email immediately after you fill out the form, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders.
If you’d rather not provide your email, you can also purchase the entire printable pack in my shop here.