These easy buffalo chicken dip rollups are the perfect game day appetizer! Everyone’s favorite buffalo chicken dip flavors are rolled up inside of a flavorful and crunchy piece of na’an flatbread then baked to perfection. They’re simple to make and won’t last long on any game day food table!
One of the most popular themes each year is a game day party, and one of my all-time favorite game day party foods is buffalo chicken dip. It’s a party staple at our house. But for parties, this buffalo chicken dip recipe has one main problem – when it cools down, it’s kind of hard to dip. Reheating it is easy but still.
Instead of serving our traditional buffalo chicken dip at this year’s game day party, I decided to mix things up and combine the buffalo chicken dip with our favorite naan – Stonefire Naan to make buffalo chicken dip rollups.
We started out using the Stonefire Naan for pizzas like two years ago and never looked back. Now we use them for everything from tacos to cheesy breadsticks and even as a crunchy topping for our breakfast strata recipe.
Or don’t top it with anything and just eat it warm with a spinach artichoke dip or honey butter. You can pick Stonefire Naan up at your local grocery store and then just toss it in your refrigerator or freezer until you’re ready to use it.
How to Make Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Rollups
These buffalo chicken dip rollups are simple to make, but there’s one key step that you can’t skip. You have to pre-cook the na’an in the oven for a few minutes first. If you don’t, they will just crumble when you try to roll them. And no one wants buffalo chicken dip na’an crumbles.
Once your na’an is warmed, cut it into four even strips. Top each strip with cream cheese, shredded buffalo chicken, and shredded Italian cheese. Roll from one end to the other and place in a muffin tin to bake.
The muffin tin will help the roll keep its shape while cooking, but if you’re really worried about it, you can use a toothpick to keep them together. Just make sure to take the toothpicks out before you serve to your guests.
Bake then serve with ranch dressing to counteract the heat of the buffalo sauce. Or skip the ranch and see who can tough it out. It is game day after all.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Rollups
- 3 packs (2 in each) Original Stonefire Naan
- 1 lb chicken shredded
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 8 oz cream cheese brick softened
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 24 muffin tins with non-stick baking spray.
- Combine shredded chicken and buffalo sauce in large bowl or plastic bag until completely coated.
- Place naan on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 4 minutes to soften.
- Cut each naan into four even strips.
- Top each strip with cream cheese, buffalo chicken, and shredded Italian cheese.
- Roll naan strip from one side to the other then place roll into prepared muffin tin then sprinkle with more cheese.
- Repeat until all 24 muffin tins are filled.
- Bake in preheated oven for an additional 6-8 minutes or until naan is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and serve hot or at room temperature with ranch dressing for dipping.
Game Day Party Activities
Food is just one key ingredient to hosting an awesome game day party. It may be a game day party, but that doesn’t mean you don’t need any games of your own. I’m all about simple games that your guests can play while watching the game.
I created these free printable bingo cards to play while watching the game day commercials. They’re generic enough that they should work for any game day party, not just a specific event.
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable. If the form isn’t showing up below, click here to get to the form to download the printable files.
I’ve created generic cards to use or you can get more specific game day commercial bingo cards here. The generic ones are perfect for all ages – adults down to even the youngest kids who can recognize a dog or horse on the screen.
My son loves playing with us on game day!