This fun printable Halloween i-spy is a great activity for kids when you need something festive for them to do! Print it our for a classroom party activity, for kids to do at home, or even as something to put in with your Halloween party favors!
As my older son has gotten older, one of his favorite activities to do are the big i-spy or seek and find books. We have about a gazillion of them, and I swear he’s done them all!
So when we were trying to come up with Halloween party ideas for his classroom party, I knew a Halloween i-spy would be a perfect way to get the kids to sit down for a few minutes before the end of the day.
We are doing tons of active Halloween games and sending them home with yummy Halloween treats (like these Halloween rice krispie treats), but we needed something for them to do in their seats for a few minutes before dismissal.
These are perfect for classroom parties like I’m using it for or you could also just print as a fun activity to do at home with the kids. Or use it as a game and see who can find the things the fastest. There are so many different options!
How to Play
Just like with any seek and find, the idea is to find all of the Halloween images from the bottom of the sheet in the picture above.
There are numbers next to each of the images indicating how many of each are in the picture to find.
Once you find all of that image, you can cross it out and move onto the next one! You can also circle things as you find them on the sheet to keep track of how many you’ve found.
Once you’ve found all of them, you’re done and it’s time to move onto something else like maybe a little Halloween charades, Halloween would you rather questions, or maybe even a game of Halloween truth or scare!
Laminate the sheet and use dry erase markers to circle and cross things off. Then when you’re done, just wipe it clean and put it in a Halloween box to bring out again next year. Or even next week!
more Fun Halloween Games
If you like this Halloween i-spy sheet, you’ll love these other printable Halloween activities!
- Halloween scavenger hunt – tons of free printable riddles and clues you can setup around the house leading kids to a fun Halloween surprise!
- Halloween bingo – free Halloween bingo cards that are cute and great for Halloween festivities!
- Halloween word search – two versions of a fun Halloween word search – one that’s great for kids and one that’s great for teens and adults! Perfect to go with this halloween seek and find!
- Halloween neighborhood scavenger hunt – print out this fun Halloween decorations list and see how many things you can find in your neighborhood!
- Roll a pumpkin game – a super easy game for kids – just print, roll, and play!
Download the Printable
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you do not want to fill out the form, you can get a copy in my shop here.
If you do not see the form, click here to get to it.
If you do not see the email immediately after you fill out the form, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!