Make Halloween a little more fun with these spooktacular Halloween would you rather questions! It’s a great way to learn more about friends and family as they choose whether they’d rather be a vampire or werewolf, eat a Snickers or Reese’s Peanut Butter cup, and more!
Virtual Halloween Game
This year is kind of a strange one where Halloween parties, trick or treating, and trunk or treats might be a thing of the past. And hopefully the future.
Kids school Halloween parties, parades, and pumpkin carving contests may be postponed to 2021. That doesn’t mean you can’t still have Halloween fun!
They’re perfect for playing together while physically distancing or on a virtual call with family and friends.
Or if you are in person, they’re great for that too!
Kids and adults will love this Halloween would you rather game because
- There’s no setup required other than a little printing and cutting.
- There are almost 50 different questions, which means you can pick and choose the ones you want to ask. Pick for your age group! If you need more, these
- Would You Rather is fun for all ages – kids, teens, adults, and seniors! All you need to be able to do is pick out of two options. So easy!
The beauty of this game is that you really don’t need anything other than the would you rather questions I’ve already made for you!
I’ve created printable cards that are pretty as well as a one-page document that lists out all of the questions if you just want to read them out to people, rather than cut and print.
There are two different designs of cards – orange and purple – there’s no difference between them, they all have different questions on them to choose from.
Looking for more Would You Rather games?
How to Play
There are a number of different ways you can play Would You Rather. I’m going to explain the most basic of the games and if you want some more unique Halloween would you rather game ideas, check out these other would you rather questions with game instructions!
Print out and cut the would you rather question cards (or the full list).
Pick one of the questions and read it out loud to your group.
Ask one individual or the entire group to choose their answer, no explanation needed.
It’s as simple as that. I have two more fun versions of the game that turn this more into a party game with these Harry Potter would you rather questions here!
If you’re playing with a large group, only have a few people answer each question instead of everyone! Or split into groups and have one person from each group answer the question to save time!
Halloween Would You Rather Questions
In case you just want some questions to ask, here’s the full list of questions!
- Be a real-life Vampire or Werewolf
- Watch Teen Wolf or An American Werewolf in London
- Be a black cat or a vampire bat
- Drink apple cider or eat pumpkin spice cake
- Eat candy corn or Smarties
- Be chased by Friday the 13th’s Jason or Halloween’s Michael
- Explore a corn maze or a haunted house
- Face a Zombie Apocalypse or an Invasion of 10-ft spiders
- Be locked in a room full of snakes or rats
- Dress up as a character from Harry Potter or Star Wars
- Live in Salem Massachusetts or Roswell New Mexico
- Take an evening swim at Amity Cove or a midnight stroll in a cemetery
- Listen to Edgar Allen Poe or Stephen King tell a scary store
- Be given a Snicker’s Bar or a Reese’s Peanut But cup
- Be forced to eat lobster brains or alligator hearts Fear Factor style
- Live a world where King Kong or Megalodon are real
- See Little Shop of Horrors or Sweeney Todd on Broadway
- Trick or Treat in a store-bought or homemade costume
- Watch a slasher film or get a root canal
- Wait for the Great Pumpkin with Linus or celebrate Christmas with Jack Skellington
- Have a nightmare featuring the clown Pennywise or the Headless Horseman
- Go to a Halloween party or watch game 7 of the World Series
- Be a member of the Brady Bunch or the Addams’ Family
- Have vampire teeth or a witch’s mole on your nose
- Never celebrate Halloween or Thanksgiving again
- Put “I’ll Be Back” or “I Told You I Was Sick” on your gravestone
- Eat a caramel apple or a caramel popcorn ball
- Listen to the song Monster Mash on repeat or Werewolves of London
- Visit Munich’s Oktoberfest or London’s Guy Fawkes Night
- Light a bonfire or a candle at the graves of the dead
- Frequently use the word “brilliant” or “clever”
- Eat pumpkin pie or apple cider donuts
- Stay at the Hotel Transylvania or the Monster House
- Ride the Tower of Terror or the Haunted Mansion
- Watch Beetlejuice or Ghostbusters
- See a UFO or Bigfoot
- Carve a jack-o-lantern or play some pranks
- Live in the world of A Quiet Place or Hocus Pocus
- Create a monster like Frankenstein or become one like Dr Jekyll
- Eat a live cockroach or play a game of Ouija
- Attend a sexy Halloween party or visit New England for the Autumn leaves
- Eat Extreme Sour Warheads or Hot Tamales
- Be scared or scare someone
- Fall into a pool of blood or kiss the creature from the Black Lagoon
- Watch Hitchcock’s Psycho or Spielberg’s Poltergeist
- Compete on the Masked Singer or Fear Factor
- Stay home to give out candy or go trick-or-treating
- Watch a show by Houdini or Siegfried and Roy
You can play Would You Rather with one person, two people, five people, ten people, or an entire office or class. With large groups, I recommend just picking a couple of people to answer each question rather than everyone.
I like to cut the cards out, place them around a party, and let people ask each other as they go. Or just have a deck of question cards that you pull one out of to ask the group.
More Halloween Games
- Halloween charades
- Halloween Family Feud
- Guess the food game
- Halloween truth or dare questions (aka Truth or Scare)
- Halloween scavenger hunt
Download the Printable
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable Halloween Would You Rather questions. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you do not see it, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!
If you cannot see a form below, click here to get to it.