These fun Halloween party favors include both tricks and treats, gifts, and sweets and a lot of just really fun ideas! Whether you want to make DIY Halloween favors or just buy some that look homemade, this list has everything you could ever need!
Halloween parties are one of my all-time favorite ones to host because it’s just so fun to come up with creative Halloween party ideas! These Halloween party favors include everything from creepy to silly to cutesy Halloween ideas – perfect for any type of party you want to host!
So whether you’re a room mom looking for goodies to send home with the kids at the end of a party or want something to give out at an adults only Halloween party, there’s something here for you!
You could give each of these out individually, add one or two them to gift bags, or even let people choose the small treats and gifts they want to put in their favor bags!
Edible Halloween Party Favors
Since so much of Halloween is about treats, let’s start with some edible favors that are a little different than just handing out more candy! These fun favors are great for taking home and enjoying a little Halloween sweet later!
If you need more ideas than I’ve included below, I have an entire post about Halloween party snacks for school that would make great Halloween favors!
An edible treat also makes a great hostess gift option for Halloween too, especially if it’s one of those timeless treats like a caramel apple (gift it with one of these caramel apple tags).
DIY Halloween Party Favor Ideas
If you want to send your guests home with a treat with a free printable tag or you want to make them yourself, these are your best bet! Each of these has a cute idea that’s accompanied by a printable that goes along with it! These are some of my favorites simply because they’re so cute!
Want to make it even more fun? Try sending them home with one of these treats plus one of these printable Halloween games too! These DIY Halloween party favors are actually some of my favorite because they come with a handmade touch!
Non-Candy Halloween Party Favors
Okay so now let’s talk about favor ideas if you don’t want to give out more candy or food. I mean people will already have buckets of candy from trick or treating and likely lots of Halloween treats! These are fun ideas to give out in case you want something they can take home without more sugar!
Cheap Halloween Party Favors
If you do want to grab some of those cheap Halloween party favors just to fill goodie bags, these are some of my favorites that are more than just a piece of junk! They aren’t the best Halloween party favors, but they are a good quick and easy alternative to the fun Halloween party favor options already listed above!
- Wind up Halloween toys – my boys love playing with these and the Halloween ones are pretty cute!
- Halloween pop fidget keychains – if you have kids and don’t have these yet, just wait. These are a favorite in our house and these Halloween ones are great!
- Halloween ducks – we have tons of these at our house and my kids always find ways to use them! From birthday party games to playing zoo, I’d take a little duck over slime any day!
- Halloween temporary tattoos – my kids love these and the Halloween ones are more cute than creepy!
- Halloween stickers – these are a good filler, I just recommend getting higher quality ones than the super cheap ones that ruin everyone’s walls and belongings!
- Mini pumpkins – grab some mini pumpkins at Dollar Tree or in bulk on Amazon then fill with mini treats and favors (like spider rings and bracelets) and for a cheap but still themed favor idea! Or you could get a set like this that already comes with things inside!
- Scarecrow treat bags – if you want something more fallish, these are great plus they double as a fun little project that kids can put together themselves!
- Halloween pins – if this party is for older kids or teens, they might enjoy getting a Halloween pin – something like a pumpkin or skull pin! My oldest son collects these, and I know he’s not the only one!
Other Halloween Party Ideas
Don’t forget to plan out the rest of your Halloween party – not just the favors! These ideas will help whether you’re hosting an adult Halloween party, a family one, or one just for the kiddos!
- Halloween truth or dare questions – these kid-friendly truth or scare questions will have you answering Halloween themed truths or doing silly Halloween dares!
- Ghost Brownies – these super simple ghost brownies would make a great favor when boxed up but if not, they also make a great Halloween party treat too!
- Halloween punch – this spooktacular drink can be made for either kids or adults depending on what you add to it! My favorite part are the zombie inspired gummy body pieces!
- Halloween scavenger hunt – this set of Halloween scavenger hunt riddles will have kids (or adults) chasing all around the house in search of a Halloween surprise!
- Halloween bingo– this fun free printable Halloween bingo game is as cute and colorful as it is fun! Perfect for a classroom party or kids only one!