How well do you know your Valentine’s Day trivia? Use these fun Valentines trivia questions to quiz yourself, quiz your friends, or setup a fun activity for an entire party! With trivia cards and a printable trivia game, there’s something to use for any group and even!
There are very few dinners that you won’t find my family reading from one of his animal trivia books or just pulling up random trivia questions online to discuss.
These Valentine’s Day trivia questions are the latest in our trivia adventures. There are a bunch of different questions all associated with Valentine’s Day in some way. Questions about movies, songs, books, random Valentine’s Day facts, hearts, and more!
My son loved them and hopefully you will too!
Two Sets of Valentines Trivia
Just like with any of my trivia games, there are two different sets of designs for the trivia questions – trivia cards and trivia games.
You can download both at the bottom of this post or get a copy in my shop here.
One of my favorite ways to use trivia questions is to just have them on tables around the room. These trivia cards have both the question and the answer right on the card, so they are designed for someone to ask the question to someone else.
Pick up a card, ask the question and see if anyone knows the answer. If not, read the answer to the group.
OR you could also use these as part of a game. Pick a random trivia card, ask the group the question, and see who can come up with the answer first.
Give them a point or a prize for getting the answer correct! If you’re doing points, keep going until you get through all the cards and the person with the most points at the end wins!
The second option is a printable Valentines trivia game. Twenty-five questions all written on one printable sheet.
Print out one for every person playing and hand them out along with pens and papers.
Set a timer and set the rules (no phones, cheats, helpers, etc.) and see who gets the most answers correct!
While these are designed as Valentine’s Day trivia, the questions are such that this would also make a great printable bridal shower game.
Valentines Trivia Questions
If you just want to test yourself, here are the questions included in this trivia game! If you want a printable version, download it at the bottom of this post!
You’ll see that there are questions of varying difficulty, varying topics, and varying age level! There should be something for any kind of party or Valentines Day trivia night!
- Who created the first heart shaped box of chocolates? Richard Cadbury
- Who is the Greek God of love? Eros
- What color roses are most associated with passion and romance? Red
- Galentine’s Day is a celebration created on what television show? Parks & Rec
- Who said “how do I love thee, let me count the ways?” Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Who plays Sandra Bullock’s grandmother in The Proposal? Betty White
- From which movie is the famous quote, “As you wish?” Princess Bride
- The movie Clueless is inspired by what Jane Austen novel? Emma
- What mammal has the largest heart? Blue whale
- Who was Ben Savage’s first ever kiss? Danielle Fishel (Topanga)
- Where did iconic couple Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash meet? Grand Ole Opry
- Who wrote Leona Lewis’ hit song Bleeding Love? Ryan Tedder (One Republic) and Jesse McCartney
- The song “I just called to say I love you” was written for what movie? Woman in Red
- What song does Heath Ledger sing in the movie 10 Things I Hate About You? I Love You Baby
- How many states in the United States have cities named Valentine? 10
- What is the name of Beyonce’s first ever number 1 hit of her solo career? Crazy in Love
- Who originally wrote and recorded Whitney Houston’s signature song, “I Will Always Love You?” Dolly Parton
- What candy company originally created conversation hearts? Necco
- Name the two colors most associated with Valentine’s Day. Red and pink
- People in what profession receive the most valentines each year? Teachers
- What popular children’s show character sings the song “I Love You?” Barney the Dinosaur
- Who is the founder of the online dating site Match.com? Gary Kremen
- Who was the original host of the game show The Newlywed Game? Bob Eubanks
- What Shakepearean Play is 10 Things I Hate About You based on? Taming of the Shrew
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Clare Danes play star-crossed lovers in what movie? Romeo & Juliet
- What 2010 movie follows a group of couples and their struggles with love on Valentine’s Day? Valentine’s Day
- What 1937 romance novel won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction? Gone with the Wind
- Keira Knightley was nominated for an Oscar for her portrayal of this romantic novel heroine. Elizabeth Bennett
- What book series that’s set in Scotland is now a hit TV series on STARZ? Outlander
- Who sings the song “All You Need is Love” in the movie Moulin Rouge? Ewan McGregor
Fill out the form at the bottom of this post with your first name and email. Or you can get a copy in my shop here.
Gift cards, anything that ties to the theme of the trivia night, or anything that is trivia themed.
More Valentine’s Day Fun
- Baby Yoda Valentines – the most adorable printable valentines in the entire galaxy, great for Star Wars fans!
- Date Night Cards – a printable deck of date night cards, dates for every week! Great bridal shower, anniversary, or Valentine’s Day gift!
- Valentines Bingo – the sweetest bingo cards ever! Great for classroom parties, virtual celebrations, and more!
- Valentines would you rather game – 50 fun Valentine’s Day inspired would you rather questions, perfect for all ages!
- Valentines Day basket ideas – tips, tricks, and free printables for creating the perfect Valentine’s Day gift baskets!
Download the Printable
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you’d rather not provide your email, you can get a copy in my shop here.
If you do not see the form, click here to get to it.
The PDF will include:
- 30 trivia question cards
- One full page trivia sheet
- One full page trivia answer sheet
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!