Whether you’re a huge Star Wars nerd or just getting into the out of the galaxy films, these Star Wars trivia questions are for you! There are options for kids, Star Wars beginners, and even questions that most Star Wars fans may not know! Print out cards for a Star Wars trivia night with friends or just challenge yourself!
With Star Wars day (May the Fourth) right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to share some Star Wars Day activities that take no prep and work for both kids and adults!
So putting together these Star Wars trivia question was mostly a piece of cake, well except coming up with the more challenging questions. If I knew it off the top of my head, it probably wasn’t challenging enough!
Star Wars Trivia
Just like with all of my other trivia games, I made a set of trivia cards and a full-page trivia sheet (if you wanted to do this with a big group for instance).
And really there are three sets of trivia cards and two different full-page trivia sheets. So really there are three sets of trivia questions – that should be plenty to get you through a Star Wars trivia night with friends or your family!
These would also be great for a virtual game night if people are still doing those!
Here’s what comes with the file:
- One page of kid-friendly question cards (red cards)
- Two pages of easy questions (but not necessarily ones that kids will all know) – purple cards
- Two pages of hard questions – blue cards
- One full-sheet trivia game of easy questions (same as on the easy cards) – purple sheet
- One full-sheet trivia game of hard questions (same as on the hard cards) – blue sheet
Star Wars Trivia Cards
There are so many different ways you can use these trivia cards. You can put them on tables around the room and let people ask each other.
Or ask the question to an entire group and the first person to answer correctly gets a prize. Or a point and total points wins.
Or you could use them for a team trivia activity. Split into teams, pick a card, and ask each team a card. The team with the most total points after all the trivia cards wins.
Each of the cards has the answer right on it so you can really use it however you want!
Just remember red is kid-friendly, purple is easy, and blue is more challenging. I recommend picking questions based on your audience. It never hurts to just mix up all of them so you can make the non Star Wars fans feel good when they know who Luke Skywalker’s father is!
More Star Wars Ideas
Want more fun ideas for Star Wars Day or a Star Wars party? These are some of our family’s favorite Star Wars ideas!
- Star Wars coloring sheets – Star Wars coloring pages for all the movies and all the characters!
- Chewbacca gifts – if you know someone who’s a Chewbacca fan, these gifts would be great! Perfect for party favors as well!
- Baby Yoda valentines – the cutest valentines you ever did see! Print these out for your kids you must.
- Star Wars gifts for men – men, women, kids, you name it and there are great gifts for everyone on this list!
Download the Trivia Questions
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF.
You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you do not see the form, click here to get to it.
If you do not see the email immediately after you fill out the form, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!
As a reminder, the 10 page PDF will include:
- Two pages of easy question cards and a full-sheet easy trivia quiz (purple)
- Two pages of hard question cards and a full-sheet hard trivia quiz (blue)
- One page of kid specific question cards (red)
- Instructions on use