Tons of delicious Mexican appetizers all in one place ready for you to add to your next Mexican fiesta, Cinco de Mayo party, or family Taco Tuesday celebration! Easy appetizers that will keep all taste buds happy!
With Cinco de Mayo right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to put together some of the best Mexican appetizers out there so anyone who is planning a party can find everything they need in one place!
I searched everywhere to find the best Mexican recipes I could find and let me tell you – there are a lot! So forget the main course and just serve up your favorite Mexican appetizer recipes and your favorite Mexican dessert recipes – perfect for celebrating all night long!
You could serve any of these as stand alone recipes or even put the alongside a nacho bar – your choice, they’ll all be delicious no matter what you choose!
These Mexican dishes are perfect for Taco Tuesday, a birthday fiesta, Cinco de Mayo, or any other time you just want some great Mexican appetizers to chow down on!
Dips are one of my personal favorites because they make for super easy Mexican appetizers. Serve them up with chips (preferably homemade tortilla chips) and dippers for a great choice every time.
Mexican Finger Foods
Next up are the Mexican food options that are grab and go! No silverware required – just fingers! These are the best thing to serve if people are going to be up and walking around a lot.
Last but not least, salsa makes a delicious appetizer, and there are tons of varieties out there you could include! You could even do a whole salsa bar complete with crunchy chips, veggies, and other things to dip into salsa.
More Delicious Appetizers
If you want something that’s not so Mexican to round out your fiesta feast, these are some of the most popular appetizers for any party!
- Spinach artichoke cups – the best spinach artichoke dip gets loaded into wonton then crisped up in the oven!
- Pepperoni pizza roll ups – quick and easy homemade pizza rolls made with crescent rolls – these are always a crowd pleaser! Or you could try these homemade pepperoni rolls instead.
- Buffalo chicken dip recipe oven – the best layered buffalo chicken dip and bonus, it’s super easy too!
- Cheese stuffed meatballs – moist meatballs jam packed full of mozzarella cheese!
- Bacon wrapped smokies – super simple appetizer that combines bacon, little smokies, and some hot honey!
Easy Taco Salad Bites
- 48 wonton wrappers
- 1 lb Taco meat cooked
- 8 oz Shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 48 Black olives
- Other taco toppings as desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray two mini muffin tins with non-stick baking spray. Gently place one wonton wrapper inside each of the muffin tins.48 wonton wrappers
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until crispy.
- Fill with taco meat.1 lb Taco meat
- Top with additional desired taco toppings like cheese, olives, and tomatoes.48 Black olives, Other taco toppings, 8 oz Shredded Mexican blend cheese
Leave a Comment