Now that the Cowboys are officially out of the playoffs (sad day for my husband), I can start thinking about the Super Bowl without jinxing anything. One of my favorite things to do is to have a couple of fun games to play during halftime or for the people who aren’t watching the game quite as closely as others. In the past we’ve tried this awesome Super Bowl game, Super Bowl Commercial bingo, and this field goal kicking game. This year we are going to have a couple of these hilarious Super Bowl party games for groups instead!
All of these games are Minute to Win It style games and depending on the number of people playing, there are three different ways you can play them. It’s up to you how you’d like to play them, just do what works best for you.
- Style #1: Man vs. Clock – In this version, one player will be trying to complete the game in under a minute. If they do, they win a prize. If not, let someone else have a shot. If you go with this style, I recommend choosing a different person for each game.
- Style #2: Head to Head – In this style, you’ll pick two players for each game who will going head to head against each other playing a game rather than trying to beat the clock. The first person to finish wins the prize. Again, rotate through pairs for each game, repeating players as necessary.
- Style #3: Team Competition – In this style, you’ll split your group into two (or 3 or 10 depending on the number of guests) teams. For each game, teams must choose one player to compete head to head in the game with the other teams. The first team to finish will receive 10 points, the second team will receive 5, etc. Continue playing through all the games and the team with the most points at the end wins. This works best if you have quite a few people and is a good way to get everyone involved cheering for their team.
Hilarious Super Bowl Party Games
Not ready for Super Bowl party planning yet? Pin these for later!
Follow me on Facebook for more great Super Bowl party ideas leading up to the big game!
Want to know when my 2017 Super Bowl Commercial Bingo cards will be ready? Sign up for my email list here or at the bottom of this post to be the first to know!
Supplies Needed for Hilarious Super Bowl Party Games
You can get most of these things at a party store, Target, or if you’re lazy and would prefer to have them delivered to your door – on Amazon!
- Mini stuffed footballs
- Oreo cookies
- Large plastic sand bucket
- Plastic football field tablecloth (with lines)
- Blank index cards
- Mini football player figurines
- A bunch of Cow Tales (full size, not the mini ones)
Hilarious Super Bowl Party Games: Face Goal
For this game, you’ll need two players and these mini stuffed footballs. Have one player stand about 10 yards away from the other player and give them a bucket of small footballs. The second player will stand with their hands upright in field goal/touchdown position. To play, the first player must hike footballs (like hiking a football) underneath their legs into the the field goal of the other person, without hitting them in the face. The footballs only count if they go through the player’s arms, not above or around them. First team to hike 7 footballs through the field goal wins.
Hilarious Super Bowl Party Games: Linemen
All you need for this game are some Oreo cookies and a football field tablecloth like this one.
To play, players must stand at one end of the table and slide Oreo cookies on the tablecloth, trying to get them to land touching the line. Players have to land one linemen (Oreo) on each of the lines the fastest (or within a minute) to win.
Hilarious Super Bowl Party Games: Go Long
This is another table sliding game. Before the game, tape index cards that say 5 yards, 10 yards, and 20 yards onto a table securely. Then order some of these cute little plastic football players with bases.
To play, players must stand on one side of the table and slide the football players across the table, trying to get them to land on the index cards. To win, they must get their players to land on a total of 100 yards (touchdown!). You can either allow them to go over 100 yards or if they go over, they must start over and try again. First player to get to 100 yards wins.
Hilarious Super Bowl Party Games: Kick Off
This is another two-player team game. Give one player on teach team a bag full of 10 stuffed mini footballs and the other player a plastic sand bucket or other bucket of some kind.
To play, one player must drop punt a football off of their foot to their teammate who must then catch it in the bucket. First team to catch all (or set a number) of their footballs wins. If they drop any of the footballs, they must retrieve them and continue going until they’ve all been caught.
Hilaroius Super Bowl Party Games: Tale Gate
Prize for the Hilarious Super Bowl Party Games
- These super bowls (bowls full of candy and other goodies)
- 50 Super Bowls: The Greatest Moments in the Game
- A full-sized leather football
- Football keychain
- Gift card to a sports bar like Buffalo Wild Wings
- Football shaped party favor box filled with treats
- Football field cutting board and knife set
- #1 football gold medal
You might like these other Super Bowl party games too!
[riview id=4 num=2000 orderby=title order=asc size=200×200 showtitle=always lightbox=0 tags=Super-Bowl]